Learn all about the goodness of fruits and vegetables. Delight in a variant of tropical fruits at this large fruit plantation. Major attractions include a technology information centre, tropical fruit farms, sheltered hi-tech vegetable farms as well as naturally conserved areas for recreation.
There is also camping, bicycle hiring and other facilities here such as shops (that sells jams and ice cream) café, toilets and praying room.
Opening hours: 9 am – 5 pm Saturday – Thursdag. NOTE closed on fridays.
- Recreational Area (basic entrance): RM20 adult; RM10 child.
- Farm tour: RM20 adult; RM10 child.
- Guided jungle trekking: RM 20/hour
- Cycling: RM 2/hour
- Tent rental RM40/pax (up to 4 persons per tent)
- Campsite charge RM 5.00/person/day
- 31The Skytrex here in Langkawi is a whole lot of fun! It´s excillerating and gives you a sure rush of adrenaline. I have been there two times so far, done both intermediate and advanced and I love the ride it takes me on! The track we did (Advanced) took us…
- 30The Nest is the first roof top bar in Langkawi and the view from up here is amazing. You can see Pantai Cenang from a totally different view. Watching the sunset from here is popular and you need to be out in time to get a good place to sit.…
- 30Enligt denna veckas tema på fototriss ska man ha djup i bilderna, hon länkar också till en sida där man kan lära sig om hur man gör bilder med djup. En länk till en cool sak på coolstuff ingår om man vill tävla. (Jag väljer att länka till powerbanken, det…
- 30Me and Rebecca started this back before we went on our backpacking trip. We did Squirrelcounts everywhere. I don´t remember why we call them counts but.. Here are a few, from Langkawi with Emelie and some with only me .@ Bangkok @Hong kongs view point @Kowloon harbour, Hong Kong @Masjid…