Here you decide what kind of fish you prefer to this traditional dish. The food is prepared fresh when you order it so it takes a while to get it, but it is so worth the wait.
They don´t serve only fish and chips here but other delicious dishes.
(Chicken cordon Bleu with mashed potato. RM 26)
Prices range from RM 20 and up.
The view here is fantastic!
Open: 11 am – 9 pm
Directions: Drive towards Ayer Hangat or Tanjung Rhu. Just before the beach on your left hand side is a restaurant. (Jalan Tanjung Rhu, Ayer Hagat, Langkawi, Malaysia)
Close to: Hot springs of Ayer Hangat, Tanjung Rhu
- 50Used to be named Telaga Ayer Hangat but is now called Ayer Hangat Village. This place is nothing special really but if you want to experience all the natural places in Langkawi this is one of them. The surrounding is beautiful of course but that IS Langkawi. Everywhere. The water…
- 49Tanjung Ru is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. But it is not ideal for swiming. Coming here for the first time you will probably be stunned by the beautiful scenery that greets you. The beach is kept very clean. The sand is white but much like…
- 40The story says that two giants Mat Cincang and Mat Raya got engaged into a heavy fight during the wedding of Cincang's Son with Raya's daughter. Raya noticed that the groom was flirting with another woman during the wedding reception. The brawl got so nasty that they started throwing pots,…
- 37There are no buss in Langkawi, not that will take you between the villages or places. The normal way to travel is by taxi. (Or if you prefer to rent a motorbike or car.) The Taxis of Langkawi have fixed rates tho so if you can gather upp a few…
- 34Lunch at Bilinas was so good that we decided to go back. This time we got: Padprik chicken and ginger chicken. Read more about Belina cornerand if you are visiting Langkawi or are just curious about this amazing island in Andaman sea; chcek out my guide YUM!